So I got a ton of Wilhelminiatures awesome bone trees and I just knew I had to make some Warcry sized terrain. Sadly I didn’t take any good WiPs but the build itself is simple as can be truth be told!
It is more rectangular than a square but it is more or less the same size. I used a fixed wooden board as the base and then glued those creepy heads on but the let the bone trees be loose. I then used pva glue and a mix of sand, dirt, dead gras, gravel etc as the texture for the board. The paintjob itself is like I paint all my bases just on a larger scale. Over to some mood pics.
Really pleased to say the least! The bone trees painted up really easy and the whole thing came together like I wanted to 😊
It even fits with inq28 figs!
So yeah. Long time no post but this wasn’t half bad was it 😂