Second mob is completed, kicking it off with WiPs.
Yesterday I had the most visits in the short period I’ve run the blog. Even more than when Faeit covered me in his “what’s on…” series. Funnily enough it was an even tie between the battle report and part 4 in the meganobs series. So that has definitely given me the confidence to do more battle reports in the future!
Got my third game with the green tide formation list this evening. I played the same list as last time.
1500 points, emperors will, dawn of war deployment.
As many have pointed out my meganobs have so far been very uniform. I agree on that and I’ve now split from the huge assembly line over to doing the three separate mobs that the formation consists of on their own. This should work since its all kustom and my memory is terrible so no two should look the same on default.. First up the bare-heads!
As I mentioned in green tide part 4 I still wanted a couple more HQ options for fun and variation. Also I still have a lot of Orks that needs to be brought in line with the current paint scheme.
Been a few days since my last update but painting the tide was tiring so I needed a small break. I did however work on the stompa a bit now and then but it was first with a couple of hours this morning I got so far it was worthwhile a blog post.
So front first. Post and pre rivets.