I’ve now entered the murky waters of uncertainty regarding my plans for my broken knight. You see instead of making the back wall interior I went straight for the cockpit / head section.
You probably remember I’m using a centaur as the base cockpit and that it demanded me opening up the chassis of the knight enough to fit it in.
Pictured above is the final bitz I settled for. At one point I thought a Reaver Titan faceplate would work hence the white plasticard front there. But I wasn’t happy with the bitz I could source so I decided to go for a warhound look.
I still need to fix the overlapping of the plates on the jaw but all in all this is quite good I think.
Haven’t entirely decided on wether to go for krieg crew or make a little princeps inside, makeshift hardwired in the knight.
But how does it look on the knight then right 😉
You know what. It’s growing on me but I think I need to adress a few more parts on the knight to really sell it. I’m thinking some more details on the torso, deal with one leg and one arm minimum. The picture above is a bit distracting with all of the colours. Here’s a black and white.