This is fiddly AND time-consuming 😉 Scratchbuilding meganobs that is!
With the leg hydraulics in place I mounted the bullies on their bases. Starting to look like something!
Now I detail the legs so that I’m done with that bit before I continue to the upper body and arms. This includes the knepads. Like this.
And on all of them, like this.
Now unto the torso. First I’m trimming the lower plate and then I glue on the top plate.
I’ll now wait until the glue sets properly before I start on the top.
While it dried I made a simple cutout for the sides that I could use for easy and quick measuring as seen at the feet of the meganob.
The thin strip of plasticard is for the sides and the thick strip for the top. I then used pliers to cut it into shape. Here’s a sideview as well.
With that done I dug out some heads, cut a plate of plasticard to hide the inside, as such:
Front row is pirate (yarr!) heads, second row is bare and third and last is helmets. Just to be able to separate the three mobs.
That’s it for part 2, next will be detailing the torso and beginning on the arms.